Experience and enjoy our home country!
- Large playground and amateur football (soccer) field in St. Goar
- Doll and bear museum in St. Goar
- Mini golf in St. Goar
- Rheinfels Castle Outdoor
- swimming pool in St. Goar-Werlau
- Loreley-Bob summer tobogganing track in Bornich
- Tauris adventure pool in Koblenz
- Cochem wave pool on the Mosel
- Zoo in Rheinböllen
- Phantasialand in Brühl near Köln
- Holiday Park in Hassloch
- Chair lift in Boppard
- Vierseenblick (four-lake view) in Boppard
- Shopping spree in Koblenz
- Boat tours between Koblenz and Mainz
- Castle sightseeing tours
- Niederwalddenkmal monument in Rüdesheim
- “Maria Ruh” Loreley view near Urbar
- “Loreley” in St. Goarshausen
- Bicyle tours along the Rhine
- Zoo in Neuwied
- Butterfly House in Bendorf-Sayn
- City sightseeing: Boppard, Oberwesel, Bacharach, Koblenz, Rüdesheim, Köln, Trier or Mainz
- “Haus der Geschichte” (House of the History) in Bonn
You enjoy moving around in nature? Then you will be thrilled by the region surrounding the city of St. Goar which is packed with hiking trails.
Discover a unique cultivated landscape as you walk along selected trails, natural paths or go up climbs.
Experience our city of St. Goar as a hospitable starting point into a region listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2002. Whether you’re planning a leisurely walk, an outing with the baby buggy, an extended hiking tour or a Nordic Walking tour, you’ll find the right trail here.
Further information available at the St. Goar Tourist Information Office
The Günderode house, from the Edgar Reitz film “Heimat 3”
Mouse Tower in Bingen
Pfalzfgrafenstein Castle near Kaub
Rheinfels Castle St. Goar